Zina’s Inclement Weather Policy…
Inclement weather is a Kansas reality throughout much of the year. Dancers are encouraged to use their best judgment with regards to their safety and travel during bad weather.
Generally, Zina’s Salon will be open as regularly scheduled unless–
- Sirens have sounded in Shawnee County after issuance of a tornado warning that remains in effect during studio hours of operation.
- State/county/local government offices are closed.
- A blizzard-type storm is occurring or has occurred within the previous 24 hours.
NOTE: Individual notice will not be provided in the circumstances above. Please monitor the weather as necessary. Additional notice may be posted in the Zina’s Salon Facebook group if internet service is available.
The following aftermath conditions will also cause Zina’s Salon to temporarily close:
- Power/water outages.
- Woodruff Avenue street flooding.
- Woodruff Avenue snowy conditions.
- Structural damage due to storms.
NOTE: Individual notice will be provided in the circumstances above by phone, text message, email, or the Zina’s Salon Facebook group, depending on service availability.
In case of uncertainty, contact me directly by phone, text, or email. As always, communication about your absence is greatly appreciated when the studio is open.